Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Cratus Communications
Location: Southampton-based, with travel
At Cratus our ethos is ‘our world is local’, this defines us and drives everything we do. We recognise the importance of decision making at local level and our primary goal is to help clients navigate the planning process to secure results.
We are a political engagement and community consultation company. Established in 2009, born from our Chief Executive’s dedication to local government, Cratus is committed to creating and improving partnerships between local authorities, the private and third sectors.
Cratus has brought together a powerful cross-party team including individuals from the top of local government to provide insight and counsel to our clients as they work with councils and the wider public sector.
Our business is growing and we are looking for an Account Executive to support the day to day management of client accounts in our Planning team, identify issues which affect clients, and help to develop new business.
We are looking for applicants with previous political and/or agency experience in the property and planning sector, or those who enjoy planning and politics in the UK.
The successful applicant(s) will have:
- Agency experience, preferably in the property and planning sector, as an Intern or Account Executive level
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to present confidently
- Knowledge of the political system and the planning process
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to manage your own workload and spot opportunities to add value for clients and the business
- Ability to work with and manage colleagues
In return, we offer an enjoyable working environment, a competitive salary and interesting projects to work on. With the Southampton office as the base, our new colleague will be able to provide support across the planning team, working on projects in the Home Counties and the West Country as well.
To find out more contact Julian Seymour on 020 8629 7199 or email@example.com