At Cratus our ethos is ‘our world is local’, this defines us and drives everything we do. We recognise the importance of decision making at local level and our primary goal is to help clients navigate the planning process to secure results.
We are a political engagement and community consultation company. Established in 2009, born from our Chief Executive’s dedication to local government, Cratus is committed to creating and improving partnerships between local authorities, the private and third sectors.
Cratus has brought together a cross-party team from the top of local government to provide insight and counsel to our clients as they work with emerging local government structures, as well as the wider public sector.
Our business is growing and we are looking for an Account Manager to oversee the day to day management of client accounts in our Planning team, identify issues which affect clients, and help to develop new business.
We are looking for applicants with previous political and / or agency experience in the property and planning sector, or those who can demonstrate real knowledge of planning and politics.
The successful applicant(s) will have:
- Agency experience, preferably in the property and planning sector, at Account Executive or Account Manager level
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to present confidently
- Good knowledge of the political system and the planning process
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to manage your own workload and spot opportunities to add value for clients and the business
- Ability to manage junior and senior colleagues
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to devise and implement strategies to achieve client goals
- Supporting the delivery of political and stakeholder contact programmes
- Drafting carefully crafted briefing notes to elected representatives and influencers
- Taking responsibility for your own area of new business
- Designing and managing events for clients and the business
- Building a professional contact network
In return, we offer an enjoyable working environment, a competitive salary and interesting projects to work on.