Welcome to Cratus Communications
When it comes to dealing with the media, communicating with audiences who influence public policy, solving problems and amplifying a message, there’s no substitute for real life experience.
Cratus employs people that have been politicians at all levels and run businesses and charities of all sizes. They have mixed their real life experiences with politics and understand how to frame your messages, you can find out more about the people we work with in the ‘Who Are We‘ section.
What We Are Up To
- The British Nuclear Test Veterans Association (BNTVA) approached Cratus in 2012 seeking communications and campaign
- Sheena Pankhania is currently an intern at Cratus and recently joined the Conservative Party. She
- It was by the standards of duration, lengthy and it was by the standards of
What We Have Done
- Yesterday (11th June 2013) in Parliament, the British Nuclear Test Veterans’ Association (BNTVA) launched their campaign for official recognition by the nation for the contribution made by veterans of the British nuclear testing programme. Cratus were approached by the BNTVA in 2012 seeking communications and. Read more...
- Cratus is thrilled to confirm that last night (5th June 2013) Mole Valley District Council voted to approve planning permission for Crest Nicholson’s scheme for Beare Green. This scheme, which is utilising a redundant nursery, will provide much needed housing in Mole Valley and contribute. Read more...
- Miles Deverson has joined the Battlefields Trust as their second PR and Communications intern. Miles graduated with a BA in History from the University of York last summer and since then has been done a variety of things from developing educational history apps to interning. Read more...
- A White Paper entitled Six Approaches to Successful Shared Services, which was commissioned by Advanced Business Solutions, has shown that Councils sharing services has saved them £263m in efficiency savings. At least 337 Councils are now involved in 305 shared service arrangements, and this represents. Read more...
- Following a decisive refusal at planning committee in November 2012, the applicant Amro appointed Cratus to advise on consultation for a new application for student accommodation on the site of an old car sales/garage site at Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames. As an acknowledged ‘gateway. Read more...
What We Do
Cratus will intelligently and creatively craft your strategy to change local or national policy, to get support behind your ideas and importantly, win permission for you to deliver your project.
What We Offer
- Public Affairs and Bidding Support
- Corporate Reputation and Responsibility
- Public Relations
- Research Services
- Event Management
- Creative Studio
Industries We Work In
- Planning, Regeneration and Community Consultation
- Climate Change, Energy and the Environment
- Business to Government Relationships
- Charities, philanthropy and foundations